BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Important and Important B4.....^^

The means for my important b4 is the girl i like but juz like.....hahaha.....and not oni important b4,is still caring of them de........^^

This girl is a girl very like......she is beautiful.....rite....hahaha....When i saw her,i feel so(duno how to say).....hehe^^So happy and feel very energy when i saw her......hahahaha.........


This is the girl make me happy.....We cpl......Im very happy being wif her.....Although we are not 2gether liao but i will continue protect her and caring her......

This is the 1st girl i use my bike to fecth her.....wow.....tat kind of feeling make me so(wowowowoowowowowowoow)hahahha.....but i din hargai the chance......i so nervous then ride fas fas.......haih.......hahhaa......

these are the girl very important B4 to me......now also important but i canot say very important cause i dun wan make them unhappy......so i will always 暗中 caring of them and important too......hehe^^


Now, i got 2 very sayang me and help me many many de important girls forever......these 2 girl is my lao hua mei mei......these 2 are cute and beautiful.....but very 自恋.....hahahaha^^

This is my big lao hua mei.....i forget how we bcome brosis......hahaha.....but she really very nice.....hehe^^juz very......(dun say le,later marah,hahaha)

This is siao de......very good also.....hehe^^she help me solve many problems oh.....hehe^^

OK.....finish story.....erm,if u all got any 不满意 de can comment it.....i will chage it.......and mei mei da ren men ah.....if u dun like i put ur pic pls tell me.....i will delete it.....hehe^^byebye...........

0 comments: