BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Jie Jie

Halo eeryone.....im bak......haha.......^^.......everytime i juz introduce my mei and importants guls.....hahaha......2day i wan to introduce my jie......quite many.....^^

(Carmen Yap)
This is da jie.....also very take care me de.....all also take  care me de.....hehe^^she is a nice person.....She likes to do many thing.....haha......


(How Yan Yi)
hehe^^....leng lui leh.....this is er jie.....now busy in love....hahaha.....she is a talented gul.....hope she can success in her study.....^^jia you oh......


(Lim Boon Yean)
This is also er jie......but for Jun Wei.....for me......all same....hehe^^this quite scary.....hahaha.....but she very playful but good in study......haha.....^^

(Leong Mei Yee)
This is the most special 1.....hehe^^she help me alot in study.....she teach me many things too......yayaya....mei yee jie.....promise u will study hard...wont kecewa u.....promise when got car take u go out play......later other come complain.......i sure in trouble....hahaha^^

(Priscilla Lee)
This is also same like Mei Yee jie.....very help me in study too..........hehe^^thanks oh....she very good in Sejarah....Pro leh.....^^

(Celine Yin)
This quite funny....hahaha^^.....she very hardworking(play).....haha....she also help me in study......so nice......but she like to bully me....hahaha^^

(Carina)
Yo....Purple gul.....hahaha......this gul is a beautiful de gul......she like to bully me too but she help me alot too....hehe^^.........hahaha^^she hav a same ambition wif me....but now i duno lah....mayb will meet her in same college.....hahaha^^

(Lim Boon Ly)
This is Yean jie de mei mei......form 5.....the most bully me wan.....==....and also noe how to eat oni....hahaha...jz kiding...the person know how to eat is me....hahaha^^....hope she can hav a good result in SPM....jia you.....^^

OK.....im done......jie jie men....hope u all everyday hav a good and lucky day.....everything come trues....^^jia you jia you.....i will miss u all....but i noe u all won....hahah^^nvm....ok.....(i quite miss u after u .....me)....dun think too much....juz some of my problem.....hehe^^bye....everyone....pls come again...............tataz.....................

0 comments: